Lee Majors - Selling Honda SUV to the Fall Guy Theme.

Lee Majors is selling Honda's SUV using the Fall Guy Theme. Watch on UTUBE. Now why didn't GMC have Lee Majors do Commercials selling GMC Trucks and Lindsey Wagner could sell Ford Cars. Thay would of sold alot of cars for both companies. What a Great America Idea !!! Brian - Las Vegas , NV

Reply to
Brian Bower

If Lindsey Wagner was selling Fords I would buy one. Bionic Ford Cars !!!

Reply to
Captain Crane

Apparently, Honda came up with the idea first. Or was willing to pay more money.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Ford and GM have stale advertising they should of Hired Lee Majors to sell their GMC Car and Trucks and Lindsey Wagner to sell Ford Cars. Stupid Auto Company - Big Wigs that are incharge. They better get their ACT Together or we will have one of them go bankrupt. I buy made in the USA cars FORD and GM. I have a 1995 Ford Windstar which is the Best van out there - smooth ride good looks , good power and Made Well !!! also have a 1986 Cadillac and a 2000 Cavalier 4 dr and a 1975 Dodge Dart

4dr. All these USA cars are made well and look good. I will always buy from FORD AND GM. Its the American Way !!! Brian - Las Vegas.
Reply to
Brian Bower

You don't buy made in the USA cars. No cars earn the label "Made in the USA." To earn that label, virtually all the parts of the cars have to be made in the USA. No car meets that condition.

Actually, the American way is to buy the least expensive vehicle that meets the needs. And many Toyotas and Hondas have almost all American content (the Sienna is over 90% made in the USA).

As far as advertising, there are many other actors out their besides Lee Majors.

BTW, the big wigs don't do the advertising. The marketing department does.

Jeff

PS, the correct wording for the first line is "should have," not "should of." It's a common mistake.

Reply to
Jeff

Jeff , Honda and Toyota cars are more expensive then GM and Ford. ??? Brian - Las Vegas

Reply to
Brian Bower

And yet people are buying more and more of them. And fewer and fewer Fords and GMs.

Must be that they think they are a better value than GMs and Fords.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

"Think" is the operative word. I know a number of people who won't even consider a US manufactuer's car. And most have them haven't had a new US car in their life. Their point of refence is a 1975 Chevrolet that their uncle owned and they had to drive when they were teenagers.

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White

Domestic Content by Category (2005 - sales weighted) Ford, GM and Chrysler Group 76% Japanese Automakers 48% Korean Automakers 3% European Automakers 7% Foreign Automaker Avg. 40%

Domestic Content by Brand (2005 - sales weighted) BMW 10% Chrysler (domestic brands) 78% Ford (domestic brands) 78% GM (domestic brands) 74% Honda/Acura 59% Hyundai/Kia 3% Isuzu 79% Mitsubishi 36% Nissan/Infiniti 46% Subaru 26% Toyota/Lexus 47% Volkswagen/Audi 4%

Reply to
C. E. White

where did you get you % percent of USA stats from . We need True Facts !. Not from the National Enquirer

Reply to
Brian Bower

BIONIC MEXICAN CAR - MADE IN MEXICO !!!!. Check out the New Fords at Wallmart Today.

Reply to
Captain Crane

GM making vehicles in Mexico ??? Is Ford too ???.

Reply to
Captain Crane

Yeap. Cheap labor. VW, GM and Hyundai have plants there, too. And I am sure other car makers have plants there, too. Not only do the plants make cars for the US and Canadian markets, but they also make cars for the Latin American markets. They also make parts for cars that are put on cars assembled in the US and Canada.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Not Lee Majors - Colt Seavers

Reply to
Brian Bower

Lindsay Wagner *has* been doing commercials - for Select Comfort beds...

"My sleep number is 35!"

Reply to
haywood jablomy

She still looks pretty good too!