left U-turn, loud clunk, right side

99 Windstar 87k
got this possibly new thing, not sure I dont make u-turns too often, but I made 2 within the last 2 days, about 3/4's of the way through one I get a
clunk from what sounds like the right front, a mile later I found an empty parking lot and tried both left and right turns but it wouldnt do it again but it did do it 2 seperate days. One of these days I will get it up on a lift and begin shaking things, just wondering if anything comes to mind for anyone from my description.

outside of the wheels?
I bought my wife an 03 Expy with these dust "liners", when I made a hard right turn, it sounded like the left front wheel was gonna fall off!! I took it to back to the dealer, the mechanic "adjusted" this cover and it has not done it again.
bamp
On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 10:08:13 -0600, "bamp" <bampatcenturyteldotnet> wrote:

u are a tard
hurc ast
I think everyone here knows who the tard is....
Did your folks have any children that lived???

Jim Warman wrote:

            Tom
On each lower control arm is a strut that goes forward to the engine cradle. I recall a TSB regarding loose bushing "pockets" in the cradle.
If you have access to a MIG welder, the fix is simple. Remove the nut and outer bushing, clean and prep the area and weld the "pocket" to the cradle using 3 evenly spaced beads about 3/4 to 1 inch in length.
HTH

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 16:18:08 +0000, Jim Warman wrote:

With that mileage, I would also check the tie rod ends for play.
Rodney
-
rodney opined

If you got a tie-rod that goes "clunk" at 5 years and 87 k, you better call a tow truck!
Your freaking rack is about to fall off!

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 16:18:08 GMT, "Jim Warman"

weld weld weld lmfao dont listen to warman he is a tard first ISOLATE the noise 4 tsbs are possable strut bearing lower sping cover inside strut and strut link and control arem the last and the one warman suggests is prolly not it as this tsb was more a problem on earlier models IE 1995
hope this helps tell warman i want mine supersized
oh yea only a tard would weld without a surge protector but hey what do you expect fron a guy that uses a chain to pull a lower control arm
lmfao
hurc ast