Lemon Laws Seem to Work!

This has nothing to do with Fords, but I just thought I'd post it here. My brother is leasing a Jeep Gand Cheroke 2004. This car is a real toilet. It has left my sister in law stranded about six times. It just simply looses power and dies on the road. My brother is now getting out of the lease due to the lemon law. He said that the dealer is a real scum bag and the dealer called him and gave him some bullshit about "Oh we found that some part was installed backwards at the factory and that is the problemwith your Jeep". Bottom line is that the dealer had six trys to fix this shit box and my brother told them to shove the car, so he is getting out of the lease. Too bad the morrons will auction this lemon off to some poor unsuspecting person unless it is somehow documented (and disclosed) to be a lemon.

And Hurc thinks Fords are junk? Thin again. Last time I checked Jeep was a Chrysler.

Also, I have two Ford products that are reasonably good but not good enough as far as I am concerned. I'm thinking about going to an import for my next car. I have had enough of American made junk.

Reply to
kabinnnn

chysler took over jeep btw chyslers are a lot easier to work on as well as they have a better warrenty

hurc ast

Reply to
flaming/"c/""

Please buy your import and post your messages in the honda newsgroup.

Reply to
mcalister

Toyota wants him more.

Reply to
FanJet

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike

Most Toyotas and Hondas sold in the US are built in the US.

Reply to
Jeff

Each of the car makers build the occasional lemon.

jeff

Reply to
Jeff

look at the whole fleet of winstars lmfao jeff u go girl

Reply to
flaming/"c/""

Not all windstars were bad. There were a few years where there were problems with head gaskets with particular engines, something that affected many thousands of engines. Now, Windstaras are fine.

Look at the GM diesel engine experience.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike

PSSSSSSSSSST jeff buy an auto trader lots of them 4 sale ever wonder why they prolly just got told there timing cover is leaking and that intake is next to blow while your there the heads

dont forget the bearing wash LMFAO if ya know how many 3.8s i have done yow wouldent say that intake manifold leaks timing cover leaks and LMFAO bearing wash i can do an engine r/r in about 4 hours I SMELL GRAVEY

the winstars PAY my vacation

hurc ast

Reply to
flaming/"c/""

So Hurc hates Fords and works on them for a living?

My brother owns an auto repair shop and he hates most cars. He calls them dressed up pieces of iron.

I don't generally go to him for repairs because he is too far away.

I would think that anyone working on various cars for a lot of years would get sick of them. My brother particularly hates working on BMW's because they are tough and he has to charge a lot of labor for what would seem to be simple repairs. I watched him replace a radiator once and it was a nighmtmare.

So Hurc, if you worked on Toyota's would you flame them and call their owners retards?

Reply to
kabinnnn

i have worked in other dealerships honda, dodge, chev etc and have worked where the compamy has had mixed fleet ford=crap all they want to do is sell parts perferably the same parts there cars are designed around parts not parts designed for the car

hurc ast

Reply to
flaming/"c/""

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike

OOOPS, Sorry, it won't happen again.

Reply to