lets see if warman knows diesel

hey warman u claim to be #diesel dude lets see
i have an old 7.3 non powerstroke you know the ones like international uses non turbo
how would you know if
you had a very slight leak in the intake manifold ?
lmfao
I BET U CANT TELL ME
lmfao u go girl hurc ast
You're the expert..... if you can't fix this concern, don't waste your customers time.

x-no-archive: yes
OTOH... can you tell me if SEIC is available on an early build '04 6.0??

On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 02:21:52 GMT, "Jim Warman"

however i have built ones to work just shows ya how stupid ford is lmfao
come on warman i at least like a challenge is that all ya got
lmfao U GO GIRL

x-no-archive: yes
I help people,, that's what I got....
FWIW, SEIC is there on pre 05s... all you have to do is look....
I have nothing to prove... you, however, seem to have much to prove.... and you do it well with each post.

On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 03:35:07 GMT, "Jim Warman"

i believe thats what i said read your question again is your 2004 really a 2005 lmfao
hurc ast
Tell me the first difference you see between 04 and 05..... peek under the front end. SEIC is there to be had on pre 05s.... you only have to know where to look.
Again.... no answers.... time and again.... no answers. Simply because you have no answers......

On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 04:23:49 GMT, "Jim Warman"

i told ya what is was what more do ya want i told ya a 2005 maked with an 04 build date cant you read
hurc ast

Is English your second language.... or are you as illiterate as you appear? The only things you post that make a bit of god damn sense are your famous cut and pastes. Bob
Actually SEIC is there to be had in the 03s.... poorly documented, I might add, but there none-the-less. If you actually worked on these units, you should have been able to spot the harness and think "hmmm, what have we here????".
You're kind of a fun little guy to play with and I'm sure that, if they ever do let you off the lube rack, you'll make a decent general tech... providing that you realize that real world experience and logical thought process outweigh anything you read (especially anything you read on the internet) and that you cannot cut an paste repairs. Keep your nose clean and they might even let you have your own access code into OASIS.
hurc.... if you CAN go to the Canadian PTS website (sorry folks, it's a Ford only thing), you'll see my name on the Senior Honour Roll..... proof enough for you. However, I have no way of knowing if you can even access PTS, let alone have any "papered" qualifications (other than a nasty mouth and attitude you can't control). Next month I attend school for the course that will move my status to Master. In the grand scheme of things, it is just another piece of paper.... in the real world, I can interact, face to face, with other techs and share in their experience and gain from what the instructors have learned on their annual sabbaticals.
I love what I do and I feel I must do it well since I have a loyal customer following.... like a doctor, I feel bound to explain what I find and what I feel should be the next step.... we must remember that, for many, the automobile is the biggest investment of funds that they will make in their lives. We must treat our customer with respect and, while we are charged with many decisions on how their money gets spent, we must treat that money as if it were our own and avoid foolish or needless actions.
This must be my extended 15 minutes of fame since you feel threatened enough by my presence to repeatedly throw my name into subject lines and you feel threatened enough to repeatedly grasp at straws. Keep it up and there is the chance that the "right" person will have seen my name so many times that I could land some "dream" job
Please feel free to visit my website (actually, just a cluster of pictures) at http://www.telusplanet.net/public/mechanic
On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 04:52:33 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

The VIN tells what the model year is. VERY often, changes are made part way through a model year - at a certain VIN, which is still in the "previous" year's model year.
If you don't know this, you don't know Jack.