Light Out Crown Victoria

1995 - Crown Victoria headlights go out all at once when you fiddle with the switch will eventually go back on seems to work fine then for weeks then out they go? Help

Replace the light switch.
CJB

When you fiddle, is it the light switch on the dash or the bright/dim on the turn signal stalk? I ask because the "Multi-Function Switch" for turn signal/brights/wiper is notorious for failing and causing all kinds of intermittent things...?
PoD

Paul - yes it is and the bright on the turn stalk - when they go out I start touching everything until they go back on. I will have that Multi-function switch changed out. Thanks again.