Lighted buttons on tape player.

I have the original tape player in my '93 Aeroster. All the lighted buttons quit lighting up. Other than that everything works fine. It's just hard to see the buttons at night now. Can this be fixed?
Matt
Matt Collins wrote:

Any competent car stereo repair shop can tear it town and replace the lamps. You can take it out yourself and save a few bucks.
Bob
-