Lighted Pony?

Anyone see these? They look kinda cool! Thinking about trying one.
Jim
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item00329947130&ssPageName ME:L:LCA:MOTORS:1123

Well, ya spammy bastuhd.... install one in a car so we can see what they look like.... If they look good... mebbee $4.95????
thirty bux? Ummmmm

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item00329947130&ssPageName ME:L:LCA:MOTORS:1123

Are you kidding? $30 for nothing but a CAST of the Ford pony? It's not even lit, it's 'lightable'. It looks like all someone did was take a pony off car and cast cheap plastic copies.

If I were to buy something like this, it would be the Mustang over the 3-bars. At least that I could make a neat little display over my bar.
Well don't shoot the messenger. As for the price, yea seems a little high but some dude is selling yellow painted ones and they have sold for more than 50 bucks. I did a completed search to check. I have no idea about the quality but you guys sound like retards anyway. Especially being that my factory emblem is ummmmmmmmm (cheap plastic) with a chrome plating. As far as lighting it up I guess that would to hard for the average tard. So yea, maybe I wouldn't pay 30 but hey, that's why I asked.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item00329947130&ssPageName ME:L:LCA:MOTORS:1123

that looks like shit you go ahead and put that on your v6 mustang, might as well get some of these too: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/15-SPINNING-WHEEL-COVERS-SPINNER-HUB-CAPS-4-HUBCAPS_W0QQitemZ350224398956QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item518b003a6c&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=65%3A12 |39%3A1|72%3A1171