lights stay on

my door ajar light stays on all the time,and when i shut my truck off the interior lights and the lights on my running boards stay on for about 30 mins.

Year? Make? Model?
1997 ford expedition

tell him to oil the switch in the doorlatch ya FOCTARD
h u r c a s t
go fuck yourself

Spray some penetrating oil or WD40 in the door latches.
mike
thank you