Lincoln Blinking Lights

I have a 1991 Lincoln Towncar 4.6L V8. My problem is when the car is running, all my lighting blinks. If I turn the engine off the blinking stops. I thought I lost part of the bridge or had some bad brushes so I
changed the alternator. The problem went away for a few days and then I noticed it again and it hasn't gone away. I put a digital fluke on the battery posts and read 15volts DC and less than .3v AC. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Plese note that all the lights around and in the interior are blinking. TY Woody
"woodmar" wrote: 1991 Lincoln Towncar 4.6L V8.
When the car is running, all my lighting blinks. If I turn the engine off the blinking stops. I changed the alternator and the problem went away for a few days but then it returned. Voltage on the battery posts is 15 VDC and less than 0.3 VAC. All the lights around and in the interior are blinking. Any suggestions? __________________________________________________________
Battery voltage should be about 12.5 Volts with the engine off and 13.8 Volts with the engine running. A 15 Volt reading may indicate a faulty regulator. If the regulator is periodically shutting down, that would cause the lights to dim at the same frequency.
Good luck,