lincoln continetal 1992 front wheeldrive

i was told that there was another car that had interchageable struts that could be used on my lincoln thatr wasnt air ride if anybody out there knows could you help me out please thank you

Reply to
cinsa

Hmm.. thinking that would be the complete set-up from Taurus/Sable.

May likely work... Tbird owners go the other way, frequently, from the MArk

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Reply to
C. E. White