lincoln continetal 1992 front wheeldrive

i was told that there was another car that had interchageable struts that could be used on my lincoln thatr wasnt air ride if anybody out there knows could you help me out please thank you

Hmm.. thinking that would be the complete set-up from Taurus/Sable.
May likely work... Tbird owners go the other way, frequently, from the MArk
you pay..DEAL with it!
http://www.strutmasters.com/lincoln/continental-88-94.htm