Lincoln Mark V for sale..

Ok, heres the deal. I have a Mark V with 400ci engine in my driveway and I want it gone. ;-) Its a friends car....he let me use it for a week when my car died unexpectantly. He kniws I have net access and asked me to list it for him. This would make a GREAT parts car. Has a recently rebuilt tranny. Engine has a bad hesitation, but seems strong enough...I think it may have a jet clogged in carb...if ya feather gas just right it goes like hell...if ya just hit the gas it doesn't want to move...no ticking or otherwise bad noises. car has dents....last owner got drunk and ran off road....but it drives half decent...no muffler on passsenger side...Title has been signed on back by drunken last owner...and never filed at DMV....might be simple to work out....as he lives just down road and the previous owner was his grandfather.But really, this thing would be most suited for use as an excellent parts car even though I drove it relatively trouble free for about 300 miles last week. I am in central NC..owner wants $350 OBO outta it....hell the tranny is worth that....somebody must need it. Car has under 90k on ticker =-)

...Gary

Reply to
Gary Tateosian