Lincoln Mark VIII

Hello Group, I hope it's okay to post here. I was wondering if anyone could tell me anything I should know before purchasing a 1993 Lincoln Mark VIII It is
straight,drives perfect, air bag suspinsion works properly,Clean title and it has a 110,000 K. I am buying the car to build into a show machine. Thanks for any advice or information. if these cars are known to be junk please let me know. I have had a couple Mark VII's and they were pretty much problem free other than some minor expected problems... Have a Great One ! Bob
It's just another Ford. I have a '94 and it's a nice car. For a broad range of opinions, post at www.markviii.org and/or www.lincolnsonline.com