Lincoln MKX

Good lord, what did Lincoln have to do... go looking over mazda's shoulder at Nissans pathetic looking lineup to design this thing?
"the sky's the limit"
At $35,000... you're friggin right the sky's the limit........ this thing looks like a ford explorer squeezed inside the shell of a ford fusion... good god what an ugly creation!
Is the MKZ the zephyr? not a bad looking creation, but not an LS
All in all, the lincoln lineup looks pretty bad...
I could park myself in the zephyr... but i wouldn't touch that sad excuse for a "truck". What happened to a truck being a work vehicle... every man in detroit will want an LT with 20" mags on it ... good lord.

It looks ok to me.
I guess to each his own.
Jeff
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.. After all they buy those little Scion and Honda boxes, the Prius, the Aztex, the Corolla, Rangerovers, Nissan Moronos and those goofy Subaru Trybeckas LOL
mike
,

Mike Hunter wrote:

You forgot the honda element!
Whats that new little ditty toyota has.. the fj... the suv styled kindda like i dunno, an old first gen bronco..

Please, refrain from insulting the Bronco in such a matter. I still drive my 1980 daily - that's a truck! If that Toyota thing is still on the road in 2035, I'll eat my hat.
Brad

That's the latest USA designer stuff Mike. Something from car design school. I don't like it either.