links to maint manuals

My son just acquired a 1988 Blazer XLT. The green wire connected to the starter solenoid burned when he attached a fresh battery. I lost my link to
the online (PDF) maint manuals for Fords. Could someone post the link again? Thanks
--
Richard N. Price

snipped-for-privacy@cfl.rr.com
Try auto zone they have some but a good site is http://www.alldatadiy.com / although it is a pay site.
Sarge
Pops opined in

That's strange...I'd like that link too... this is about the 3rd or 4th time I've seen a request for that "link", but I have never seen any, though I keep looking... nor does anyone ever seem to post them.
Used to be a link to Chilton's online which was amazingly free, no idea where it is now. AutoZone has sort of service information on its site.