links to maint manuals

My son just acquired a 1988 Blazer XLT. The green wire connected to the starter solenoid burned when he attached a fresh battery. I lost my link to the online (PDF) maint manuals for Fords. Could someone post the link again? Thanks

Reply to
Pops

Try auto zone they have some but a good site is

it is a pay site. Sarge

Reply to
Sarge

Pops opined in news:8Xhcd.16092$ snipped-for-privacy@tornado.tampabay.rr.com:

That's strange...I'd like that link too... this is about the 3rd or 4th time I've seen a request for that "link", but I have never seen any, though I keep looking... nor does anyone ever seem to post them.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Reply to
Gilbert