lmfao 1932 eh neil lmfao

http://On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 15:34:22 GMT, aarcuda69062

lets check s few companies shall we
http://www.qsl.net/wa7zcz/area2/page89.html
lmfao here is what one yankee college calls them
http://www.calaged.org/ResourceFiles/Curriculum/advcluster/2651.txt
how about this one they have a miltary contract were there cruise missles in 1932
neil u just soiled yourself
hey neil ever notice u can ALWAYS measure amps with a vom?
lmfa0
SOILED AGAIN neils
dont feel bad u been outfoxed by the red seal AGAIN
hurc ast
http://library.thinkquest.org/C006657/electronics/abbreviations.htm
lmfao 1932 do u have any calenders left neil?
hurc ast
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Help me understand why someone who can't even manage to sign his posts correctly has such an obsession, will ya? Or was I right all along... ... you feel inadequate.
On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 02:36:51 GMT, aarcuda69062

lmfao your the one soiling himself time to retire or get a RED SEAL
lmfao U GO GIRL
hurc ast
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Hardly. Like your mommy told you, it was just a dream.

Why would I want to do that?

A girl who drives a Yugo is not all that remarkable, but you do have my sympathies none the less.
On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 03:15:20 GMT, aarcuda69062

come on neil , i lost all faith in ya now a mom joke how lame hope ya dident sit up all nite making it up
lmfao hurc ast