lmfao 1932 eh neil lmfao

>> A quick Google search found Volt-ohm-milliammeter, Volt-Ohm-Meter, and even >> Volt-Ohm-Multimeter. Volt-Ohm-Meter seems to be a modern adaptation (dumbing >> down?) >> occuring about the time the DVM was introduced. >> >> According to "Modern Electrical Test Equipment by John F. Rider" published >> in 1932 >> (Around the time the first multimeters were made) the tester is called "....a >> Volt-Ohm-Milliammeter or V.O.M for short" J.F.Rider was the largest publisher > >I don't know if it's been necessarily "dumbed down," it's >entirely possible that the technology commonly available in 1932 >only allowed for milli-amp measurements to be made internal to >the meter without having to resort to using a shunt. >(i.e., that's all they could do) > >Is a Fluke 87 a VOM? >How about a Fluke 73? >or a Blue Point MT-145? > >All measure milli-amps. >They also measure up to 10 amps. >They also measure milli-volts, >but they're not referred to as milli-volt-ohm-milli-amp-meters.

lets check s few companies shall we

lmfao here is what one yankee college calls them

how about this one they have a miltary contract were there cruise missles in 1932

neil u just soiled yourself

hey neil ever notice u can ALWAYS measure amps with a vom?

lmfa0

SOILED AGAIN neils

dont feel bad u been outfoxed by the red seal AGAIN

hurc ast

Reply to
relic896

lmfao

1932 do u have any calenders left neil?

hurc ast

Reply to
relic896

Help me understand why someone who can't even manage to sign his posts correctly has such an obsession, will ya? Or was I right all along... ... you feel inadequate.

Reply to
aarcuda69062

lmfao your the one soiling himself time to retire or get a RED SEAL

lmfao U GO GIRL

hurc ast

Reply to
relic896

Hardly. Like your mommy told you, it was just a dream.

Why would I want to do that?

A girl who drives a Yugo is not all that remarkable, but you do have my sympathies none the less.

Reply to
aarcuda69062

come on neil , i lost all faith in ya now a mom joke how lame hope ya dident sit up all nite making it up

lmfao hurc ast

Reply to
relic896