lmfao

lmfao let me see shock and aw is humain lmfao u go girl
btw how many marines got killed today lmfao
hurc ast
{the nameless scourge} opined

YOur geopolitical expertise and wit is wasted here, Hurc.
Why dont you go to:
http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog /
And set them straight.. They really need a breath of fresh air in the comments sections and I'm sure you would provide it.
:)

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 16:11:41 GMT, Backyard Mechanic

lmfao usa crippled..... no bombs needed lmfao 911