lmfao this guy must work in walmart

Has anyone EXPLAINED why it (failure) seems to happen just after a change? >

> >I have thought about this, and I bet it OFTEN has to do with >sludge/deposits/crud introduced during the filter change. > >The guy drops the pan, yanks the old filter and shoves a new one in. > >If you're lucky, he checks to make sure that the old seal came out... never >mind carefully cleaning around the filter neck and seal before and after the >old one is removed. > >So what I suggest is to either do it yourself or not at all. > >A couple cans of wd-40, drop pan, spray the wd-40 around the filter neck till >you get it clean as possible. > >Carefully wiggle out the filter, making sure the seal comes with. > >Clean up the seal area with a REAL Qtip (no stray fibers) starting from >inside out to avoid pushing any crud up. > >Rinse out with WD 40, again from inside out. > >To make up for that "missing particulate" problem... install a bottle of >Lucas Transmission fix along with the new fluid. > >Yes THAT stuff works, NO dont use anything else! > >And for the same reason, i WOULDNT "flush it" if there's deposits IN the >valve body or pressure areas, I would rather they dissolved slowly -or not >at all- and not jolted loose by continually new fluid or detergents. > > > >> >> Just about every news group I've monitored has gone over this time and >> time again. Change it. Flush it. Change the filter. >> >> If it fails it would have regardless. If it does not, you do not know >> whether the change has helped or not - BUT - the fluid is the >> lifeblood of the automatic trans and in the majority of cases a >> regularly serviced transmission outlasts and outperforms a >> non-serviced one. >> >>

lmfao

U GIVE BAD ADVICE

u are so full of shit and wd 40 is that an approved additive lmfao its called brake clean u tard

the reason tranny that have never had oil changeed fail after a service is simple oil does not wear out ADDITIVES DO there is an additive in the oil that conditions the seals in an unchanged since they have never seen conditioner( if i can say that) and some may deteriate when the new conditioner in the new oil trys to do its stuff

does servicing the tranny affect the life

your call

hey hack do us a faver before u blow another tranny

GO TO SCHOOL

hurc ast

Reply to
you go girl