Location of 2001 Ford Windstar code for keyless entry???

Hello, A few days ago my father bought a used 2001 Ford Windstar from a "generic" used car dealer. He was given very little of the paperwork which would
originally have been included when the car was new. I'm hoping someone could tell me where in the car the keycode info would be located. (Unfortunately, the location I found in a previous posting for a Ford Taurus keycode was not the same for the Windstar.) Thanks very much, MBW.