Location of keycode for keypad - 2001 Taurus SEL ?

Does anyone know the location of the OEM keycode for the drivers' side keypad on a 2001 Taurus SEL?

Friendly Fire wrote:

There should be a sticker on the GEM under the dash on the driver's sidee.
Ed

sticker. Where exactly is the GEM in this year?
OK - I found it, after much searching. For others in the same boat, here's where it is:
Under the dash against the firewall and immediately behind and slightly above the brake pedal is a box with grey connectors coming out of it. Look on the right side of the box against the firewall and there is a sticker that is affixed to the back of the box, with a small amount overlapping to the side. One this portion of the label is the code. The printing faces the firewall, so you'll have to get a mirror, or shine a flashlight behind it and read through the sticker itself (this is what I did).

Should be on the trunk hinge arm. If not look on the module in the trunk. If you bought the vehicle new, look at your paperwork, it should have been included.
mike hunt