Location of OBD on 1996 F-Series

Hello all, would anyone happen to know where exactly the connection is for the OBD II on a 1996 F-250? I have a friend's scanner for a few days and want to check out why my CEL is on. Looked around under the
dash, but can't find the interface...anyone? Thanks in advance! The Doctor
Look under the dash, slightly to the right or passenger side of the trans hump

The Doctor wrote:

I'm pretty sure a 1996 F-250 is OBD I, or EEC-IV in this case. The connector is under the hood, near the firewall.
Rob

I'm pretty sure you're wrong, by law all 96 and newer are OBDII. Anyway on that truck it should be under the dash on the passenger side between the center hump and the glove box. Bob

See http://www.nology.com/pdfandzipfiles/obdiiconnectorlocations.pdf .
Ed