LOCATION OF SENSORS on 88 CROWN VIC

Hello Group, Ty here. I have a 1988 Ford Crown Vic and recognise I have several problems with engine running etc. Respecfully, for all I have gathered
I need to check the MANY MANY sensors on this car. Thus, I need to find a: - "LIST" of all the sensors on the 88 Crown Vic and there location....ALSO - I need a "DESCRIPTION" the sensor functions.
The library has not been much help. I was sincerely hoping someone might have the above that could be forwarded to me OR perhaps know where I can go on line to obtain these. I have searched the internet all to no avail. FOr me at least it is the "going around in circle" game.
I do look forrward to a postive resposne.
Ty.
P. S. you can e-mail me direct at " snipped-for-privacy@AOL.COM " Thank you
" Thank you

The library MIGHT have copies of old books by Probst on the EECIV... that is a good place to start. (Amazon.com product link shortened) Easy to read, explains how they interelate..
log onto autozone for locations of SOME of them
And I'll repost an old nemenclature list..
you pay..DEAL with it!

http://www.crownvic.net/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?Cat
you pay..DEAL with it!