locking front hub question

I just bought a 1995 F-150 with manual hubs I picked it up today and drove it home. After spending some time cleaning and just doing a good once over i noticed that the dealer had left 1 hub locked and the other
unlocked. Did my driving it 50 miles from the dealer do any harm? It made no noise and didn't shake so all seems fine.