Locksmith or locks for Ford Aspire?

My ford aspire has 1 totally unusable keyhold lock on the passenger side although I can lock and unlock from inside the car, and the trunk keyhole is about shot. Can anyone recommend a locksmith in Milwaukee that can fix
or maybe install new locks, or are there any other options? I suppose my other option is to buy a hatchback and passenger door at a junkyard.

body shop deals with this problem all the time.
--
I. Care