look at this load of bs

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 16:18:09 GMT, Backyard Mechanic

good thing u dont work flat rate lmfao a clamp on ammeter for looking for a parasitic drain lmfao homes its accurate to .25 of an amp
hook up ammeter in series if drain is more than .5 start pulling fuses until u find the circut
simple case closed
backyard hack sez " a hammer fixes everything"
hurc ast ford mastertech
you go snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

You must have been sleeping the day they taught how to make a ten-X multiplier.

So, you think anything under .5 amp is not a problem?

My sympathies to Ford.
On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 20:53:09 GMT, aarcuda69062

my mistake .005 amp
you go snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Seems that you're full of them...
Perhaps you can explain how a pitman arm puller is of use in separating the ball joint stud from the steering knuckle when the drive axle is occupying the space where the pitman arm puller would need to be -if- it were possible to use it that way?
Then go ahead and explain how a plugged EGR passage on a 4.6 can cause a rough idle, especially in light of the fact that there was a lean code stored and in light of the fact that vacuum leaks from rotten PCV fittings is -just- as common if not -more- common of a problem as a plugged EGR runner.
You should probably stick to your old stand by...
The tire gauge. A tire busters #1 tool.
On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 21:48:37 GMT, aarcuda69062

lmfao i do it every 2nd day show me in the ford book where it suggests whips
u go girl

ask yourself this question where is the tb most prone to leakage
u go girl

most tire machines have one its rite on the road force balance machine
u go girl
hurc ast
you go snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

We'd rather not know about your love affair with your hand.

Show me where the Ford book suggests a pitman arm puller.

Why don't you answer the question Bozo?

If you say so. You're the expert.

Learned a new tool did ya? Considering how long you've been gone, that must be a new record for earning how to use a wheel balancer. You're quite the technical dynamo.
Wrong again... factory spec is 0.050 amp after module go to sleep.... that's 50 milli-amps, cretin. If you work flat rate I can only pity wither your customers or your family.... maybe both.

you go snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

My father has one of those "Ford Master Technician" cards too... All he had to do was work for the dealership for 30 days and it magically appeared...
Your new title: Ford MasterTard.
JS