Looking for a HeadLight Lens for 88 Ford Escort

I have a 1988 Ford Escort that is in need of a new Lens for the Passenger Side head light. I am not looking for the whole assemble, so if you have one to sell or a source please e-mail me.
Thanks
Larey net snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
I may be wrong but if I remember right the whole assembly excluding the bulb has to be replaced.
On 17 Oct 2003 13:09:36 -0700, net snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (LSmith) wrote:

You cannot buy just the lens. You must replace the whole thing. I picked up a pair for my CV at headlightswholesale.com. There are many sites on the net where you can find them. The price you pay for them is rather steep for the styling and the miniscule improvement in fuel economy you've gotten over the years. Try a search for Ford Escort headlight and look for the best deal.
That is what I was finding, but I was hoping to find just a source for the lens. Hate to spend the $$$ on a car that probably only has a year or two left in it. It is pushing 300,000 miles so I know when it comes up for smog check next year, it might need some work.
Thanks for the info...
Larey

Try ebay l1140