Looking for a used ford van ?

I've searched the paper, internet, and ebay...
It seems hard to find a van (unlike trucks). Can someone provide me with other options for finding a good van at a reasonable price.
The only good deals I found where on high mileage vans...the dealers are asking the world for their vans. I mean the price difference between the street price and the dealers price is outrageous.
There has to be middle ground somewhere, maybe an auto auction ?
Ebay isn't bad, but the good vans are 300-900 miles away, which means I'm buying it site unseen and have to have it shipped. I'm in Virginia, so I don't mind driving 200 miles for deal...So, are their any options I'm missing ?
Thanks in advance,
SW

I look at a whole bunch today...I'm ready to give up. Many had 160,000 miles, companies must rack up the miles. Private sellers don't, the problem is, most vans are used by businesses.
Looks like I'm buying a truck and I'll put boxes on it.
SW

I had my 99 E-250 for sale on Ebay a while back. Had 84,000 miles and new tires and ball joints. Best bid I got was 4600 bucks! I decided to keep it and just drive it 'til the wheels fall off.

Wow, just for the record, how much were you looking for ?

it
The dealers around here in Houston were asking (at that time) around 8900-10,900 for the same truck. I wanted 6200. Oh yeah, I also had put in a new windshield and a fresh tune-up. Had a small tear in the seam on the drivers seat, I guess that's what brought the value down?
On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 03:02:46 GMT, "Sans Nom"

Well, thats not bad at all...no wonder a few friends of mine that live fare away from the Wash. DC area think that prices are crazy here !!!
Dealers are asking $8000+ for vans with 160,000 miles !!!
Private sellers ask "decent" prices $3500. I don't want a van with 160,000 miles on it !!!
A normal house cost $400,000 to $800,000...it's sad, one has to ask WTF is goin on around here.
Business around here think everyone is rich...typical.
$6200 for your van, I would have jumped on it.
I'm giving up on vans, I'm buying a truck.
SW