LOOKING FOR INTERNAL TRIMS FOR 1990 CABRIO Mk4 "H" PLATE UK

yOU aPPEAR tO dEFINITELY hAVE a pROBLEM, bUT iT iS uNRELATED tO aNY sORT oF aUTOMOBILE, wHETHER yOU oWN a fORD oR nOT.

hTH

Reply to
Mark Olson

I Have a 1990 Mk4 Escort Cabriolet,A Previous Owner Decided That It Needed A Rear Speaker Upgrade And The End Result Is 2 Virtually Useless Trim Peices At The Rear Of The Car.

Would Anybody Happen To Possess A Pair Of These Trims???????If So Would You Be Prepared To Sell Them.

Describing Them Breifly They Are About 18" Long And They Cover The Soft Top Hinge Assy.There Are Slots Cut Into Them Which Allows The Manual Hood Release Levers To Accesed Easily,

If Anybody Can Help I Will Be extremely Grateful

In Anticipation

les

Reply to
les matthews