looking for part numbers

Hi, have a 99 sable with 3.0L. Thought I had a bad heater core, but it seems the problem is just the hoses connected to it. Both upper and lower hoses
are rubber that is crimp connected onto metal tube. Can anyone give me the part numbers for these so I can try to locate them online.
thanks, Chris
Chris M wrote:

Dremel and just replace the rubber hose. The crimped on hoses were mainly for ease of assembly.
yes, was thinking about that as I had a similar problem on a chevy pickup. Anyway, the car went to the dealer for unrelated service today so we'll see how much they want to fix it (the pipes look like they are rusted out). Bottom line is the cost of the repair and flush fill will determine what to do next.
thanks,