looking for part numbers

Hi, have a 99 sable with 3.0L. Thought I had a bad heater core, but it seems the problem is just the hoses connected to it. Both upper and lower hoses are rubber that is crimp connected onto metal tube. Can anyone give me the part numbers for these so I can try to locate them online.

thanks, Chris

Reply to
Chris M

You can carefully cut the crimps off with a cutoff wheel on a die grinder or Dremel and just replace the rubber hose. The crimped on hoses were mainly for ease of assembly.

Reply to
Tom Adkins

Reply to
Chris M