Looking For: V8 Taurus SHO Camshaft (s)

Greetings:
Does anyone have one or two camshafts from the '96 to '99 SHO V8 motor which are bad (sprocket slipped)? I'm planning on welding mine within the next couple weeks and need to practice on a few to get
the heat right.
Thanks, Tedd
Please reply to: tdoda21 @ rogers dot com
(If you just hit reply, change the rogers.canada to .com :) )
I'm located just outside of Kitchener, Ontario, Canada (near Toronto)