Loose Back Seat in Town Car

I just bought a 2001 Lincoln Town Car. The car is in great shape except for one thing. The seat cushion on the back seat is not attached at all - it slides right out.

How is the seat anchored into place? I see two metal bars under the seat and two white plastic thingies attached to the body that look like they're supposed to clip to the metal bars but the space between the white parts is too wide for the metal bars to snap into. I'm guessing that some piece(es) is missing. What do I need to fix it?

Reply to
ftres

Which cushion? The one you sit on, or the one you lean back on?

I don't suppose you have a digital camera?

Reply to
MasterBlaster