Losing control of the fuel efficiency debate

Page 7 of 9
wrote in message

Yeah that would work, driving 3 hours to PA to rent a vehicle, in order to save money.
How many lead paint chips did your mother feed you when you were a kid? Were they sprinkled on your cereal every day?
When I was a kid we could not afford paint

wrote

Paint chips are free, you idiot. You just affirmed that you were fed paint chips.
There is nothing that is free. Obviously you are an idiot or a Dim if you believe otherwise
wrote

wrote

What are you 8 years old?

Hell Joey owes me a half million dollars.
He can't afford ANYTHING....LOL
--
Scott in Florida

Currently:
A 1995 Toyota truck with 120K on the odo. A 1998 Camry with 201K. A 2005 BMW 330CiC with 16K.
I sold my big Chevy and Triton bass boat a couple of years back to buy the BMW for my wife. She deserves the indulgence.

ROFLMAO
Your MIL told you to buy her a Beemer....
Pay the half million dollars you lost to me....witless....
--
Scott in Florida

We can see why you jealous of the folks that can afford a new SUV

The BMW cost more than any SUV, Chucko.
Depends on which SUV and BMW, but you said that was you spouses car, you are slepping around is old stuff yourself
said:

said:

So? Why buy a car if you're happy with the one you have?
Oh...here's why: You have a little tiny pee-pee, and buying a new car every year or two makes you feel BIG.
I still have a bunch of old cars that I was 'happy with' from a 41 to a 2005, but I still buy new cars. What make you think us black guys have pee pees?
said:

said:

Heh. You said it. Not me.
Only you white boys can call what you have a pee pee
said:

Her BMW cost more than any POS made by Ford, Mike. And I use my truck to get to work, haul my bicycles, and home stuff.
It gets beaten constantly, and I don't care. Get it?
Probably not.

Hey Witless....
Mike can buy and sell you.....
Mike can buy and sell your MIL.....
--
Scott in Florida

Too bad you can't afford to get a new vehicle
said:

Yeah, that's it, Mike. BTW, I just sold my BMW 530i a few months ago. Reason? Too heavy, and an automatic.
Just scraping by, Mike. Thanks for playing. We have some lovely parting gifts on your way out.
Really? The most expensive Ford sold lately had a MSRP of $269.000. Most sold for 5,000 to $15,000 over MSRP.