Losing control of the fuel efficiency debate

Page 9 of 9

That question is so stupid, it doesn't deserve an answer. Be quiet and pay attention to witfal. Because he is not a moron, he understands the difference between laws, and things that are just a good idea.
Why then did you say towing has nothing to do with a persons reason to buy a truck?. Do you believe that person cares what you think they need? Why are you reluctant to tell us what you prefer to drive?

I never said that.

I never said that.
This is fun.

Because you are already having problems dealing with one type of information. I won't give you a second type until you stop hallucinating about the first type.
What make you believe what other buyer chose to by has anything to do what you chose to buy?

You never saw me say that.
What do you drive? Is it what you need or merely what you can afford to buy and operate? Should not others have the same chose?

You never saw me say that choices should be limited. If you disagree, find the text which made you believe this, and place that text in your next message so we can all see it.
hten there are the idiots that buy a toy yoda for gas mileage, saying that american full size cars do not get good mileage.
the thing about that bullscrap is, my 99 crown vic gets 33 mpg on the highway.

The car was originally rated at 17/24, then revised to 15/22, and you're getting 33?
yup. 33 on the highway, and 16-18 in town. the big difference is that i keep it at 60-65 mph on the road, and gentle acceleration in town.

Sounds like my dad's claim about his 02 4WD Navigator. He says he get 35 mpg. Ha.
Ha to you, too. If the Crown Vic could get that kind of mileage on the highway, Ford would be raving about it all day long.
Tom wrote:

You're probably doing better than >95% of the people who drive cars that size. I'd expect average drivers to get only 12-13 city, <30 highway

I'm calling Bull Shit on this....
--
Scott in Florida

Josh S wrote:

they can't afford to buy 2 vehicles maybe?
Josh S wrote:

Can you elaborate on the part where I'm supposed to choose a vehicle to buy based on whether I block your view? Taken at face value, it sounds ridiculous.