lost dash and runnning lights 96 taurus

can someon tell me what to look for so i can get them back it is not the fuses or the light bulbs magic happened and i lost all running lights and dash lights at the same time i still have my head lights and my brake lights but my head lights wont shut off with the switch but sometimes with the timer switch and sometimes only disconnecting the battery please any info would be helpful

1996 for taurus
Reply to
<tom

I just had this same thing EXACTLY happen to me, did you ever get it figured out?

Reply to
Mero