Love Al Qaeda!

Subject: Love Al Qaeda! Date: Tuesday, August 16, 2005 1:00 PM
: "WE WOULD RATHER DO BUSINESS WITH 1000 AL QAEDA TERRORISTS THAN WITH ONE
SINGLE AMERICAN" > > > This sign was prominently displayed in the window of a business in Philadelphia. You are probably outraged at the thought of such an inflammatory statement. One would think that anti-hate groups from all across the country would be marching on this business . . . and that the National Guard might have to be called to keep the angry crowds back. But, perhaps in these stressful times one might be tempted to let the proprietors simply make their statement . . . . We are a society which holds Freedom of Speech as perhaps our greatest liberty. And after all, it is just a sign. > > You may ask what kind of business would dare post such a sign? > > Answer: A Funeral Home > > (Who said morticians had no sense of humor?) > > You gotta love it!!! God Bless America! > >
That's a good one!