low temps-low sulpher diesel

Were you the illiterate that posted it, Jeff?

Reply to
<HLS

Lol. Sorry 'bout that. I didn't even notice it. In the 7 or so newsgroups I post to, there are so many spelling mistakes I barley notice them anymore. I did change it this time though ;-)

Reply to
80 Knight

The OP is not me. However, neither I nor OP is illiterate.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Since you apparently know the OP, maybe you can counsel him on spelling.

Reply to
<HLS