low temps-low sulpher diesel

Page 2 of 2

The OP is not me. However, neither I nor OP is illiterate.
Jeff

Since you apparently know the OP, maybe you can counsel him on spelling.

The EPA, like most of government, does not consider the "real world" consequences of its actions, only what looks good on paper.
This topic has already been addressed on rec.autos.tech.. The issue is more likely related to the wax content of the diesel in question, and the level of treatment with pour point depressant chemistry.
By the way, the accepted spelling in the USA is 'sulfur', and in the UK and perhap related countries they still use 'sulphur'.