Low volume Shaker 1000 trunk subs

Hey guys, Anyone heard of this one before? My subs in my trunk are working, but the volume is very low, bass inside car is fine. Fuses 6, 9 (under hood) and 20
(kick panel) are all good, I couldn't find any others related. Yes, Shaker option is on in the deck. I've even reseated all the connectors. Everything inside is working fine, it seems isolated to just the trunk. Suggestions or ideas on troubelshooting this? I could see loosing an amp, but both at the same time, hmmm. Thanks all, -Brian

What year and model vehicle are you referring to? Maybe the amp is bad? Blown out the speaker itself? Do you hear any rattling?
--
SC Tom

It's an 07 Mustang GT. There are 2 amps and 2 sub's. No rattling at all. Factory Shaker 1000 system. Thanks! -Brian