Mach cd conversion to mp3 on 89 Sho

89 Sho. Didn't have no choices of options just came loaded. Question I saw Crutchfield have one that you can unplug your 6 disc changer and use that output to a mp3 player as long as you have the Mach. So why
would I want a changer and screw with disc when I have 2000 songs at anytime and run the cord way back up to the front seat to the player itself. a-is this easy enough from someone that basically has no mechanical ability. b-is it expensive if you had a dealer do it 2(lol)-does this work well or is it problem prone? http://www.crutchfield.com/p_469FRDRAUX/Precision-Interface-Electronics-FRDR-AUX.html?showAll=Y&search=ford+interface&ssi=0