Made in Detroit Shirts

Made in Detroit muscle car and graffiti t-shirts. Graphic design tees, sweatshirts and gifts for men, women and kids.

See site sidebar for $5 off coupon.

Reply to
Dr.Gonzo

The shirts would be more authentic if they had some bullet holes in them.

Reply to
Frank from Deeetroit

...and burn marks.

Reply to
DeserTBoB

...and blood stains

Reply to
Picasso

or "I Worked At Ford Motor For 30 Years And All I got Is This Lousy Shirt".

Reply to
bicycle, The Fifth Wheel King

They don't burn the city down on Devil's Night anymore, 'spose they burned down everything that could be burned. Soem of the poor Ford workers have

40+ years with the Company.
Reply to
Frank from Deeetroit

Spam reported to: snipped-for-privacy@videotron.ca

Reply to
Jeff

I'll bet they're Poor.

Reply to
Picasso

Ha, you guys are funny. I lke the way you think Frank, I've added bullet holes to the car, adds a nice touch but I think the burns and blood might have been a bit much!

I won't post a link so as not to offend certain parties but its in the same place as before.

Reply to
timewarp.tshirts