Made in Detroit Shirts

Made in Detroit muscle car and graffiti t-shirts. Graphic design tees, sweatshirts and gifts for men, women and kids.
http://www.cafepress.com/timewarp_tshirt/1829273
See site sidebar for $5 off coupon.

The shirts would be more authentic if they had some bullet holes in them.
On Sun, 17 Sep 2006 10:51:36 -0400, "Frank from Deeetroit"
...and burn marks.
DeserTBoB wrote:

...and blood stains
Picasso wrote:

or "I Worked At Ford Motor For 30 Years And All I got Is This Lousy Shirt".

They don't burn the city down on Devil's Night anymore, 'spose they burned down everything that could be burned. Soem of the poor Ford workers have 40+ years with the Company.
Frank from Deeetroit wrote:

I'll bet they're Poor.
bicycle, The Fifth Wheel King wrote:

Ha, you guys are funny. I lke the way you think Frank, I've added bullet holes to the car, adds a nice touch but I think the burns and blood might have been a bit much!
I won't post a link so as not to offend certain parties but its in the same place as before.
Spam reported to: snipped-for-privacy@videotron.ca