manuals

is there an internet site where i can read up on engine and mechanical problems on a ford focus 2000 edition

do I need any social tools to change the front wheel bearing on a 1.8 focus millennium and how do I tell if my motor has abs brakes
What is a social tool? I didn't know that motors had abs brakes.

do I need any social tools to change the front wheel bearing on a 1.8 focus millennium and how do I tell if my motor has abs brakes
paulc opined in

This is the closest I found... took 5 seconds on google
http://www.focaljet.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php
alt.autos.ford.focus
paulc wrote:

Here in the States we can go to the local library and check out many books & manuals on vehicles. If they don't have the books, they can borrow them from other libraries. If your area has a library, you could try that.
You should not need any special tools. If your car has an ABS pump, then it probably has ABS. Look near the master cylinder.