Mark 1 Fiesta 957 cc in YELLOW

Hello,

Does anybody know where i might be able to get my hands on a mark 1 fiesta in yellow. It was my first car and I'd love to get hold of another one, any condition, as a little restoration project. Engine size can vary, but would like to love a yelow one!

Any help much appreciated!

Thanks

Reply to
robmelhuish

I assume that you are UK based.

First place to start would be the Auto Trader magazine.

You could try the Free Ads type newspapers like "Diamond Free" ad availaible from you newsagent.

I dunno if you will find one in the colour that you want, but you will probably have to do a fair old bit of body work. Once you have it stripped down you could spray it whatever colour you like.

Reply to
vertuas