mark focks up abs warning lite

LMFAO what a retard pcm and abs are two diffrent puters they communicate by a 2 wire bus ya foctard
the pcm controls emmissions not the abs
an emmission test would not throw an abs lite
hurc ast

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Finally, you understand what we've been telling you.

I don't see anything where he stated it to the contrary.

No argument there, but what's your point?

Who said otherwise?

It most certainly could.
Rear wheels drive the dynamometer during the test, front wheels don't turn during the test, ABS controller flags the front wheel speed sensors because of conflicting speed sensor signals. It's a false ABS code(s). Seen it a thousand times.
Get your head out of your ass Bozo. (like you don't already hear this 30 times a day)
On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 03:45:44 GMT, aarcuda69062

lmfao they check out next time key is off
lmfao but hey is ya had your ford electrical badge ya would know this
FOCTARD
hurc ast
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Indeed, that is what is supposed to happen, but it hardly defends -your- position that an emissions test could not cause the ABS warning light to come on to begin with.

I -do- know this, I wrote the policy and procedures for it back in 1995 for Wisconsin's (that's a state in the United States) IM-240 emissions program.
You're wrong again Bozo, and your replies are so disconnected from the original premise that they serve as nothing more than comedy.