Marquis - Can't Tell Amps By Part#

88 Grand Marquis 5.0. Trying to order Alternator, unsure if I need the 100 or the 65 amp. Looked underhood--no clue. I see no amps on the old part, only the part number :
Edward 73F-103--16-AB Motorcraft
How can I find the Amps for this part? Thanks guys.

It's located near the mount where the longest bolt goes through. You may have to remove the alternator to see it, but it will be very clear once you see it.
As fate would have it, I'm now out of town from where the car is. I do have a buddy there who can go back and glance, but he's too busy (or lazy) to pull the part off then look.
Without taking it off, is there no way to tell from the part number?
Flustered
Do you have heated windshield? If not 65 amp.

Do you have heated windshield? If not 65 amp. .......................... No heated front windsheild, only the back defogger. You do mean heated front windshield correct? It's just that I've never heard of that. Great Idea.
Anyway, thanks, I guess I'll go with the 65 amp.
Heated front windshields, heated mirrors, heated wiper nozzles...heated keyholes... All common deals in many northern areas that get long, cold winters.
-Steve

If I meant the heated rear window I would have said heated rear window. I said Windshield, I believe there is only one? And yes it is in the front, that is why it is called a windshield, you should be able to understand why.

Yes, you did say windshield. Thanks for your help, friend.