Marquis headrest

Do the head rest from newer marquis fit in the 2000 marquis seats. the head rest in my 2000 in the full up position reach the middle of my neck. the new model marquis have large head rest.

I'm pretty sure they do. Go to www.crownvic.net and search the forums. If I remember correctly someone asked that very question and the answer was yes. (The Crown Victoria is essentially the same car as the Grand Marquis)

You will not find listed under hear rest, look under head restraint ;)
mike hunt

Was not able to find the info in www.crownvic.net
Mike Hunter wrote:

Try this link... http://www.crownvic.net/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB2&Number 48772&page=5&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1