Marquis interlock replacement question

Is the interlock switch for the Grand Marquis easy to find and replace? Is this a dealer part?
Any help is appreciated.
This is the switch that connects when you press the brake pedal before
you shift into gear. Mine must be busted because I can't move the shifter into gear. So I've been starting it in neutral.
JaKe Seattle