master blaster are u for real ??

I've read the other replies and must ask... are you using "blocks" or "planks"?
I've used a stack of short 2x10 planks, slid in one at a time as the
wheel is raised, and there's many websites with instructions on cutting planks in decreasing lengths and screwing them together to create your own ramps.
Here's one now: http://www.mustangworld.com/ourpics/News/mwramps /
lmfao u would be kicked out of any shop
what is the weight restriction on that wood have u tested it
lmfao U GO GIRL

A flat plank on flat ground with a rubber tire on top of it? A hell of a lot.
I'm sure the guys who criss-cross wood beams used when raising a house have tested them quite thoroughly, and I'm pretty sure a car weighs less than a house.
I'm sure the guys who bolt together wood beams to build railway bridges have tested them quite thoroughly, and I'm pretty sure a car weighs less than a train.
But since you want some kind of test, here you go. Column 4, "Compress. Parallel to Grain, Max Crushing Strength PSI"
http://www.woodbin.com/ref/wood/strength_table.htm
Mr. Masterblaster,what a beautiful and appropiate response.I am 71 and as a young man worked in hard forestry work.Young people have a lot to learn about "real life".I laughed so hard,I spilled my coffee.
wrote

On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 11:52:46 GMT, "MasterBlaster"

lmfao
i bet workmans comp would cover the claim too
lmfao
hack
hurc ast