master blaster are u for real ??

I've read the other replies and must ask... are you using "blocks" or "planks"?

I've used a stack of short 2x10 planks, slid in one at a time as the wheel is raised, and there's many websites with instructions on cutting planks in decreasing lengths and screwing them together to create your own ramps.

Here's one now:

lmfao u would be kicked out of any shop

what is the weight restriction on that wood have u tested it

lmfao U GO GIRL

Reply to
fordly863

wrote

A flat plank on flat ground with a rubber tire on top of it? A hell of a lot.

I'm sure the guys who criss-cross wood beams used when raising a house have tested them quite thoroughly, and I'm pretty sure a car weighs less than a house.

I'm sure the guys who bolt together wood beams to build railway bridges have tested them quite thoroughly, and I'm pretty sure a car weighs less than a train.

But since you want some kind of test, here you go. Column 4, "Compress. Parallel to Grain, Max Crushing Strength PSI"

MasterBlaster

Mr. Masterblaster,what a beautiful and appropiate response.I am 71 and as a young man worked in hard forestry work.Young people have a lot to learn about "real life".I laughed so hard,I spilled my coffee. "MasterBlaster"

Reply to
Eno Zamora

On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 11:52:46 GMT, "MasterBlaster"

lmfao

i bet workmans comp would cover the claim too

lmfao

hack

hurc ast

Reply to