Mazda cabin filter

1999 Mazda 626 has some junk blowing out of the A/C vents. The junk looks like pieces of a filter. I am fairly certain the A/C Cabin filter has been shredded, and I would like to replace it. Problem is I cant seem to find where it is located..

Perhaps I need to buy a Chilton's for this car since it will be paid off next month...

in the mean time, and ideas?

Reply to
Jason

I replaced the cabin air filter in my Ford yesterday and the Purolator filter came with detailed instructions on location and replacement.

I went back and searched the site where I initially found my information, and they make no mention of a cabin air filter for the

626.

Reply to
Harrison

Yep, I called Mazda and this car has no Cabin Filter. Something may have gotten severly dislodged or sucked in. I am going to have to pull the dash apart to figure this one out... damn

Reply to
Jason

Foam seals from inside/outside air door.

Reply to
clemslay