Mazda cabin filter

1999 Mazda 626 has some junk blowing out of the A/C vents. The junk looks like pieces of a filter. I am fairly certain the A/C Cabin filter has been
shredded, and I would like to replace it. Problem is I cant seem to find where it is located..
Perhaps I need to buy a Chilton's for this car since it will be paid off next month...
in the mean time, and ideas?
I replaced the cabin air filter in my Ford yesterday and the Purolator filter came with detailed instructions on location and replacement.
I went back and searched the site where I initially found my information, and they make no mention of a cabin air filter for the 626.

Yep, I called Mazda and this car has no Cabin Filter. Something may have gotten severly dislodged or sucked in. I am going to have to pull the dash apart to figure this one out... damn
wrote:

looks
been

Foam seals from inside/outside air door.