MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All!
Don't eat to much and if ya do, I pray you have someone who loves you enough to remember the Tums and Pepto for you ;)
And ahummm I would stay away from the lime jell-o if I was you ;)
Many Blessings and His Peace to you this Holiday!
Beth-new 'Stang owner and LOVIN' IT!
Merry Christmas!!!!
http://www.carforums.net/ Auto Forums