Messed my Aerostar Bumper Up

Today something aweful happened. I was out in the sticks in Florida, Apollo Beach it's called. I entered I75 and as soon as the ramp dumps me on the interstate, my lane is coming to an end with orange cones.
Usually the cones are placed gradually so you can react safely. But they weren't, and I had a semi coming up fast on my left, determined not to let me in. I had no choice but to hit the brakes and drive into the cones. When I assessed the damage there were a couple long cracks all the way through the bumper. And my USF plate all bent up.
I was looking bumpers up online. It's called a bumper cover and suprisingly it's not expensive, $75 to $85. You can get them with or without molding. I might have a friend who can hook me up a paint job.
I have a really clean '93, it's the nicest thing I've ever owned.
Matt

Good truck, cheap parts, if you get the replacement the same colour no need to paint. Most are painted silver no?
Some ga wrote:

I got backed into by a garbage truck once and ordered a bumper cover on the internet for my old '89 Taurus. The first one arrived broken but the replacement was perfect. What it wasn't was finish painted. It was grey as I recall but I still had to have it painted. The end result was most excellent.
I made quite a profit off the deal as the city paid me around $1000 or so for a repair that cost me about $350 in parts plus a six pack of imported beer for the painting.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

I messed up my bumper really bad on my 90 Escort GT, needs a whole new front bumper cover. The only primer'ed replacements I can find are in the $200-300 range.
Easier to find a matching color salvage, going at about $100-150, just requires travel since some places won't ship.
My Aerostar has the factory paint job. It's a real light golden brown. I was just out there looking at again this morning. You don't really notice it until you get down on all 4's. It's probably not worth replacing for now. The cracks happened around the bottom bolts. But the top bolts are fine, it's not going anywhere. Maybe I'll fix the cracks with some kind of epoxy.
Matt
Some ga wrote:

The Aerostar would have looked good with a nice chrome bumpers, shaped to fit the van of course. They would be tougher, and give it a more rugged full size van look.