Mid-size car recommendation for senior fellow?

Page 2 of 2
On Tue, 13 Apr 2010 10:24:44 -0400, "Mike Hunter"

Well, it goes both ways.Don't get me wrong - I like big cars. In MOST cases they are a bit safer - BUT - If I had been driving just about anything BUT my '61 Mini back in 1969 I wouldn't be here to write this now. If he would have hit me, I'd be dead - but the Mini was small enough to be missed, where just about anything else would have gotten at least "clipped" by that 1965 390 Galaxie XL going about 85MPH passing a line of 5 cars in the opposite direction. And being in a big car that day would NOT have saved me if he had hit me. 140mph head on collision is NOT surviveable 60 MPH into a post trying to evade him would LIKELY not have been either.