MILAGE QUESTION

What type of milage can I expect from a 1996 contour over 100.000 miles

4 cyl A/T My brother in law is selling the car to me.I am going to take a trip to Florida next month any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Reply to
JACK

What type of milage can I expect from a 1996 contour over 100.000 miles 4 cyl A/T My brother in law is selling the car to me.I am going to take a trip to Florida next month any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

You folks do need to forgive this old coot. I made a mistake when I let that happen I won't let it happen again. If anyone will give me a little help with the gas mileage I do thank all of you.Don't forget your brain power diminishes as you grow older.

Reply to
JACK

I would think...You should get about 28 at the least.

My wife gets 27.5 commuting in a 3.0 taurus.. at 75 I got 25.5 in a 93 tbird 3.8 from Atlanta to Cols. At 75 mph

"JACK"

If anyone will give me a

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic