MILAGE QUESTION

--WebTV-Mail-13631-3153 Content-Type: Text/Plain; Charset=US-ASCII Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7Bit
What type of milage can I expect from a 1996 contour over 100.000 miles
4 cyl A/T My brother in law is selling the car to me.I am going to take a trip to Florida next month any help would be appreciated. Thanks
--WebTV-Mail-13631-3153 Content-Description: signature Content-Disposition: Inline Content-Type: Text/HTML; Charset=US-ASCII Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7Bit
--WebTV-Mail-13631-3153--
Repost in text format.
type of milage can I expect from a 1996 contour over 100.000 miles<BR>4 cyl A/T My brother in law is selling the car to me.I am going to take<BR>a trip to Florida next month any help would be appreciated.<BR>Thanks <BR><BR> <P> <HR>
<P></P><BGSOUND balance=0 src="http://d21c.com/BeautifulTonight/misty.mid " volume=-380><CLOCK></CLOCK>~~~Just Jack~~~ </BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=
You folks do need to forgive this old coot. I made a mistake when I let that happen I won't let it happen again. If anyone will give me a little help with the gas mileage I do thank all of you.Don't forget your brain power diminishes as you grow older.
I would think...You should get about 28 at the least.
My wife gets 27.5 commuting in a 3.0 taurus.. at 75 I got 25.5 in a 93 tbird 3.8 from Atlanta to Cols. At 75 mph
If anyone will give me a